Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Worship in the Alps


So here is a little sampler of one of our worship times. Warning: this is one of those videos that is mostly for the grandparents, and quite frankly it makes me feel rather self-conscious. But my boys all three, THEY ROCK!



It was fun to lead the worship. I also was grateful for the training, fellowship, food, and setting of this wonderful retreat. Much more later on what God has been showing us about His plans for us in France. Right now, seeing as our classes resume tomorrow, I best start doing that homework that I have postponed until the very last minute!

3 comments:

  1. That was awesome!!!! We love that song and are so excited for you guys!! Yea :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful and this mother/mother-in-law/grandmother LOVED every second - seeing y'all doing what God has called you together to do! What a blessing....xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just listenend....got me right in the spirit to get ready to worship at church this morning! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS