Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Two Things

Two big things happened yesterday.

David was asked to resign from his job at UND, which he did.

Graham was dared to kiss a girl on the school bus, which he did.

Of the two, the latter is of far greater concern.

David's resignation feels like God's hand of grace, freeing him up to focus entirely on fundraising and getting us moved to France. He is at peace.

As for Graham--well so much for loosening my death grip. I'll be holding a little tighter now. And beating the girls away with a stick. No peace for him. Not if I can help it.

3 comments:

  1. {{{gentle hug}}} Just wanted you to know I'm praying for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess that prayer (not the kissing but the job) was answered sooner than anticipated. How fun to have just been talking about David's long hours and God deciding it was time, NOW, to release him of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What a day! I have chills realizing, again, God's timing and authority... Let's talk ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS